The tour starts from Tana (the capital) to discover the landscapes of the plateau, these remote places where the fauna and flora are the richest in the world: unmissable waterfalls, natural pools, baobab forests, eroded limestone peaks and white sand, savannah, tropical forests and exceptional coasts, lemurs, chameleons and much more.
COMMON ITINERARY: 10 DAYS
- Antananarivo – Antsirabe (170 km)
- Antsirabe – Fiaranantsoa (243 km)
- Fiaranantsoa – Manakara (94 km)
- Manakara – Ranomafana (190 km)
- Ranomafana – Fianarantsoa (90km)
- Fianarantsoa – Ranohira (295 km)
- Ranohira – Tulear (245 km)
OPTION A: 5 DAYS
- Tulear – Anakao
- Anakao – Tulear
- Tulear – Antananarivo
OPTION B: 8 DAYS
- Tulear – Ifaty
- Ifaty – Tulear/Fort Dauphin – Berenty:
- Berenty – Fort Dauphin
- Fort Dauphin – Enato – Mahialambo
- Evatra – Lokaro – Fort Dauphin
- Fort Dauphin – Antananarivo
Book a tour in Madagascar
Do you want to leave for a unique and unforgettable journey to discover Madagascar? Discover all the tours we offer and leave for an experience that is difficult to tell!
DISCOVER THE OTHER TRAVEL PROJECTS
A discovery of the best tours, offered by Madagascar Adventures in the past, divided by categories: Classic (the most beautiful places in Madagascar, leaving out the most challenging routes), Adventure (the most remote areas of the island, for a real adventure) and Mix (a mix of adventure and tranquility in the most beautiful areas of Madagascar).